All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's even more fun than shopping for Shopkins? Hanging out with friends who love them! Meet the Shopkins Kids Club, five girls who meet every week to buy, trade, and play with their favorite characters. As they build their prized collections, they also collect adventures--and little lessons about friendship and family, too. Nine-year-old Maggie can't wait to go camping with her grandparents and her friends from the Shopkins Kids Club. The five girls sit around the campfire, making s'mores, singing songs, and trading Shopkins. Everything is perfect, except for Maggie's anying little brother, Max, who's being a huge pain. But when Maggie's prized Marsha Mellow goes missing, the campout heads downhill fast. Maggie suspects that one of her friends might be the culprit: envious Ava has been eying up her Marsha Mellow all night! Can Maggie find Marsha Mellow--and find a way to salvage her friendships and her campout? As Maggie follows the clues to find the missing Marsha Mellow, she learns lessons about taking care of your things, t judging others too quickly, apologizing when you need to, and, most of all, inclusion: inviting others to join in instead of keeping them out. More members in the Shopkins Kids Club just means more fun! Join Maggie and the Shopkins Kids Club in this brand-new story for Shopkins collectors! Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers--picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyKenley Shay grew up close to the Mall of America, one of the biggest shopping malls in the world! As a child, she collected books and baby dolls--and tried to keep them out of the hands of her little brother, Max. Her favorite Shopkin to collect is the mint green Yummy Gum. Kenley currently resides just outside of Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Kenley Shay
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Unofficial Shopkins Collectors
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Weight114 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.