More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Guitar Effects Pedals
Save on Other Guitar Effects Pedals
- AU $35.73Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $159.90Trending at AU $281.86
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $56.56
- AU $139.00Trending at AU $141.97
- AU $44.09Trending at AU $45.17
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $37.11
- AU $31.05Trending at AU $32.20
About this product
- Product DescriptionEnhance the sound quality of your guitar using the Marshall ED1 pedal. Featuring an emphasis function with high, center, and low adjustments, this Marshall effect pedal offers freedom to select your preferred sound settings. Additionally, this compression pedal has a compression control for automatically optimizing the louder volumes during playback. With an attack control, this Marshall effect pedal ensures perfect sound shaping. Using the integrated volume control in the Marshall ED1, you can customize the sound output with ease. Passive bypass feature provides true guitar tone without any additional effects when this compression pedal is turned off. What’s more, this Marshall effect pedal is powered by 9-volt battery.
Most relevant reviews
- zappuppy12 Dec, 2012by
This is a fantastic compressor takes a little bit of fiddling to get it just right but its worth it. Built like a tank it would be the toughest pedal on my board. If I lost this pedal I would buy it again in a heart beat.
- fems6michael10 Jul, 2014by
Well made and value for money
Very happy with the pedal, solid construction. Good value for money. Compares well with the MXR compressor used by a friend of mine. I have not had the opportunity to compare it with other similar priced or more expensive pedals. I decided on this pedal because I have other Marshall products which have been reliable and durable.
- shugh1204 Dec, 2013by
A superb guitar compressor pedal that really delivers the goods.
As a high end studio owner and award winning engineer I know the difference between a decent compressor and all the try hards on the market. When it comes to cramming a compressor into the confines of a guitar stomp pedal, and one tailored especially for the guitar bandwidth, there really are not many that cut the mustard, all hype aside. However this Marshall compressor I've found to be exceptional for the task. It's clean, it doesn't bite down too hard, and it does its job properly. I was ridiculously impressed with it and use it religiously. And the price was cheaper than a night out at a less than average restaurant, so that is the real surprise. It's a real credit to Marshall for devising such a great pedal.