All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunications thinker, Marshall McLuhan, has given us the phrases the medium is the message and global village . Interest in McLuhan has increased since this biography was first published in 1989. The author has revised this second edition includes additional information provided by McLuhun's family and friends, and to present a personal picture of McLuhun. The book explains the relevance to late-1990s society of a man who reached the height of his fame in the 1960s.
- Author(s)Philip Marchand
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/1998
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleMarshall McLuhan
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.