All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.66Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn David's world, he ackwledges God in everything. However, what happens when he gets off track, and waywardly disrupts his marriage? Follow David's journey of love, quest and ransom. Evil hovers, but can a good man with good intentions make wife and his God proud in the end?
- Author BiographyGraduate of Georgia Military College, Mary J. Richardson resides in Milledgeville, Ga with family and friends. She enjoys nature, spending time with family, going to church, and listening to music. She has five children and many grandchildren. Her previous work include Kelsey and His Flute (2014), also published with the Amazon Company. She had just finished Martha Jean, Don't Cry (2015). Buy your copies now.
- Author(s)Mary J Richardson
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.