Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $59.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exquisite and very personal book, Martha Stewart welcomes you into her world, where she entertains in the expressive and beautiful style that she has made so famous. Whether a simple blueberry breakfast on a Sunday morning in Maine or a more lavish holiday dinner at Bedford, each of the gatherings is equally memorable, for what Martha cherishes above all is spending time and sharing delicious food with her family and friends. A meal of substantial finger foods with ingenious cocktails, a sit-down formal dinner, a buffet supper, or something more relaxed such as a backyard barbecue--each is a welcome and inviting way to entertain, writes Martha. Featuring elegant and casual affairs held throughout the year and a diverse collection of enticing recipes, Martha's Entertaining shows us--in the broadest and most lovely fashion--what it really means to entertain and host today. From an afteron Easter egg hunt for children to a festive Halloween dinner held inside her horse stable; from a sophisticated cocktail party on a friend's yacht in New York Harbor to a spring garden fEte amid the most glorious beds of peonies, Martha's parties offer a glimpse inside her beautiful homes. Each is unforgettable and endlessly inspiring. All of the events feature menus and stories for dreaming and planning, as well as delicious yet approachable recipes: Tomato and GruyEre Toasts, Mini Crab Cakes with Tarragon Tartar Sauce, Tiny Tuna Burgers, Leek and Porcini Risotto, Wild-Mushroom Lasagna, Braised Short Ribs, Roast Turkey Breast with Sage Butter, Rhubarb Crumbles, Blueberry Jam Tartlets, and Chocolate Honey Ice Cream with Butterscotch Sauce, plus some of Martha's favorite drinks, including Pomegranate Cosmopolitans and Honeydew Mojitos. Mix and match the recipes to create your own distinctive occasion. Set among Martha's dining rooms, kitchens, gardens, and patios, this is her most intimate book yet, a new classic for hosts and home cooks of every generation.
- Author BiographyMARTHA STEWART is the founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, as well as the author of dozens of bestselling books on cooking, entertaining, gardening, weddings, and decorating. She is the host of The Martha Stewart Show, the Emmy-winning daily national program. MSLO publishes several magazines, including Martha Stewart Living ; produces Martha Stewart Living Radio, channel 110 on Sirius satellite radio; produces merchandise for a broad group of retailers; and provides a wealth of ideas and information at marthastewart.com. CHEF PIERRE SCHAEDELIN is the owner of an events and catering company based in New York, PS Tailored Events. A native of Alsace, France, Pierre began cooking at the age of sixteen. Since then he has worked as an executive chef in many notable restaurants around the world and with many esteemed chefs, including Marc Haeberlin and Alain Ducasse. He was also executive chef at Le Cirque from 1999 until 2006, when he left the restaurant to cook for Martha Stewart and to collaborate with her on the recipes and menus for this book.
- Author(s)Martha Stewart
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note450-500 Colour Photographs
- Weight2631 g
- Width248 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine43 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.48
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.93
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $34.90
- AU $6.41Trending at AU $9.98
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.