All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $85.98
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.65
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionTARAL - Laird Neil MacGreagor's bride was t happy in her marriage. She tried everything to compensate including turning her attention to making sure the fun loving Taral didn't marry the wrong man. But before Taral could have a proper wedding, affairs of the heart had to be set aside for a far more dangerous concern - a concern that threatened the survival of the entire clan. RALIN - He wanted thing more than to die, but six months after he lost his beloved Kindel, Walrick found himself in a new land with people who wanted him to become their laird. After years of living next to a threatening neighbor, the extreme loss of life from the plague made the MacGreagors more vulnerable and falling in love much more difficult for Ralin. Would Neil find a way to save his people and would Walrick accept a challenge to lead the other clan? STEPPEN - Laird Neil MacGreagor did the best he could to save their lives, but w the MacGreagors were without a homeland. Then three different rumors began to circulate -- one started by the MacDonalds, one by the Fergusons and one by someone in the rth. With Neil's son in Steppen's charge, she had place to go and one to turn to. She'd loved Walrick all her life, but could she ever forgive him for t coming back? EDANA - A new home meant new problems -- which laird would they follow, where would they build new cottages and how could Walrick marry Steppen when Neil forgot to bring the priest? Slade MacGreagor had problems of his own. Attempting to locate his clan in an unfamiliar land, he happened upon nine sisters who desperately needed his help. SLAVA - Slava had a secret and once she told her sister, Charlotte, all nine sisters decided to leave -- even the betrothed Edana. Jessup was ready to throttle a reluctant Lucas, Taral was growing fonder of Geddes and Walrick finally had his priest. But when the sisters left, so did the singing and the hopes of several unmarried men. Would the sisters ever want to come back and if so, would the MacGreagors have to fight ather clan to get them?
- Author BiographyOf Scottish and English descent, Marti Talbott lives in Seattle and has written several full length novels, as well as her Highlander Series. Her books are also available in Kindle and Nook. She began writing the Highlander Series in August of 2009. To learn about new books, visit her website at Marti Talbott's Stories. Marti Talbott is the mother of two, the grandmother of six and the great-grandmother of one living in Seattle, WA, USA. She writes about life and about falling in love, although she does not write explicit sex. She has survived a fire, a flood, a tornado, several blizzards, and a California earthquake.
- Author(s)Marti Talbott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.