CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the most comprehensive and authoritative reference ever published on the wide range of martial arts disciplines practiced in cultures around the world. * Includes the scholarship of 67 expert, international contributors * Presents 30 images of martial arts in practice * Offers bibliographic lists at the end of each section pointing to further reading in print and online * Includes a comprehensive index in each volume
- Author BiographyThomas A. Green is associate professor of anthropology at Texas A&M University, College Station, TX. Joseph R. Svinth is an editor for the Electronic Journals of Martial Arts and Sciences (http://ejmas.com).
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2018 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edited byJoseph R. Svinth,Thomas A. Green
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.