All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study of Martin Buber's life and work, Donald Moore focuses in on Buber's central message about what it means to be a human being and a person of faith.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Moore, S.J., is a founding member of the Rainbow Group, an organization of theologians in the New York area who are engaged in Jewish-Christian dialogue.
- Author(s)Donald Moore
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- Series TitleAbrahamic Dialogues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byMaurice S. Friedman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.