All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and comprehensive new edition of this established biography provides students with an understanding of the European Reformation through the life of its key mover, Martin Luther. Working chrologically through Luther's life, Michael A. Mullet explains and analyses Luther's background, the development of his Reformation theology in the 95 Theses, the Diet of Worms and the creation of Lutheranism. This fully revised and updated new edition includes a chapter on the legacy and memory of Luther through the centuries since his death, looking to his influence on modern Germany and the wider world. A comprehensive chrology at the start of the book traces the important dates in Luther's personal and political life. This is a vivid, scholarly and empathetic biography of Martin Luther, which will be essential reading for all students of the European Reformation, early modern history and religious history.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Mullett is an Emeritus Professor of History at Lancaster University, United Kingdom, where he taught for 40 years until retirement in 2008. His previous works include Historical Dictionary of the Reformation and Counter-Reformation (Scarecrow, 2010) and John Calvin (Routledge, 2011).
- Author(s)Michael A. Mullett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Series TitleRoutledge Historical Biographies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight548 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.