All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1982, Paris Audiovisual and the Maison Europeenne de la Photographie (MEP) have commissioned great photographers to capture their views of Paris. Taking up the task after Henri Cartier-Bresson, Edouard Boubat, Ralph Gibson, Mimmo Jodice, Bruce Davidson and others, Martin Parr (born 1952) hones in on the city, and on Parisians and the tourists who inundate the French capital. He visits the Notre Dame cathedral, sightseer-laden riverboats, the Champs-Elysees on Bastille Day, the Paris Air Show, the Agricultural Show, along with fashion shows, museums and art fairs. Martin Parr: Grand Paris collects more than 40 of Parr's photographs, most of which are previously unpublished, that range from newly conceived images to the iconic and the oldest of Parisian cliches. This volume, an astonishing and uncompromising portrayal of the French capital, is presented as an accurate Paris map in layout--even including the street index--with Parr's photographs taking the place of the traditional maps.
- Author(s)Martin Parr
- PublisherEditions Xavier Barral
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Xavier Barral
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.