All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a systematic introduction to the theory of martingale spaces and inequalities. Except those mainly concerned with the martingale Hp, p>1, most parts of the book reflect the developments in the field in the past twenty years. The material is self-contained, only a familiarity with basic analysis is required. Both graduate students and mathematicians who want to kw about the interaction between analysis and probability will find this book to be a valuable reference and text.Das Buch gibt eine systematische Einfuhrung in die Martingaltheorie und ihre Beziehungen zur Analysis. Der grosste Teil des Buches beschreibt die Entwicklungen der letzten 20 Jahre.
- Author BiographyRuilin Long is Professor at the Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica, Peking.
- Author(s)Ruilin Long
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight614 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.