All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book academics write about significant fantasy books, films, television series and music. The different approaches offer new insights into this popular genre, and together the books chapters provide a catalogue of analytical tools for the study of fantasy. The book is a multidisciplinary introduction to the diversity of fantasy. It contains a general introduction to the genre of fantasy and it considers: J R R Tolkien; J K Rowling; H C Andersen; C S Lewis; Terry Pratchett; Robert E Howard; J M Barrie; Disney; China Mieville; Donald Barthelme; Simon R Green; Narnia; The Discworld; Conan; Xena: Warrior Princess; Peter Pan; King Rat; Hawk & Fisher; Harry Potter; The Lord of the Rings; Fan Fiction; Sword and Sorcery.
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAalborg Universitetsforlag
- Content Notemusic
- Weight546 g
- Width235 mm
- Height165 mm
- Edited byJ. Riber Christensen
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.