About this product
- DescriptionThis author has invented his own unique toy system: six basic types (Boats, Trucks, Houses, Planes, Road Vehicles & Ships) each of which have a number of easily interchangeable components that give children (and adults!) endless assembly possibilities, much like Lego or a wooden version of Mecca. At the same time, the components are finished to a high degree, so that the assembled toys look realistic, much like Brio train sets. Clever and beautiful toys: use six basic toy systems to make and endless number of different toys; Clear instructions, step-by-step measured plans and colour photographs. Unique: there is other toy-making book like this one on the market. Market: woodworkers with children, grandchildren, nephews & nieces. Top author: is a retired industrial designer and toy maker. His previous book Making Heirloom Toys (Taunton 1996; 1-56158-112-7) has sold 24,000 copies.
- Author(s)Jim Makowicki
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note191 colour photographs, 218 line drawings
- Weight953 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.