Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the Mary Baker Eddy Betrayed trilogy in one book. The students who truly love me are they who obey carefully my explicit instructions. Such are saved from, the toils of the evil one. -- Mary Baker Eddy. Take heed...unto yourselves...For...after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, t sparing the flock...of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. -- Acts 20:28-30. This is what happened after the departure of our Leader, Mary Baker Eddy. While Mrs. Eddy was with us, her five-member ecclesiastical Board of Directors asked her to change or remove the bylaw in the church Manual on page 26 (Article 1, Section 5) that required her approval ? as the Pastor Emeritus of her Church ? of ?that Board? (Ibid, line 21); but she refused.
- Author BiographyDavid Robinson has been a student and practitioner of Christian Science (as taught by Mary Baker G. Eddy) since 1970. The 88th Edition (1910) of The Church Manual of The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, Mass., written by Mary Baker Eddy and copyrighted, is adapted to The Mother Church only . . . This Manual shall not be revised without the written consent of its author. (Article XXXV, Section I, p.104). This final Edition (1910) was spuriously revised after Mrs. Eddy passed on.The 88th Edition (1910) of ?The Church Manual of The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, Mass., written by Mary Baker Eddy and copyrighted, is adapted to The Mother Church only . . . This Manual shall not be revised without the written consent of its author.? (Article XXXV, Section I, p.104). This final Edition (1910) was spuriously revised after Mrs. Eddy passed on..
- Author(s)David E Robinson C S
- Date of Publication06/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.