All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA distinctive and original voice within the Modernist movement, the English velist Mary Butts was a prodigy of style, learning and energy, whose work compared with Katherine Mansfield, D.H. Lawrence and T.S. Eliot, and was championed by Pound, Robert McAlmon, Ford Madox Ford, and others.
- Author(s)Nathalie Blondel
- PublisherMcPherson & Co Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/03/1998
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcPherson & Co Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note49ill.
- Weight1157 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.