Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $215.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith uncanny skill, Mary Mito brings the world into focus--ripples on the water's surface, a stick's shadow, a scattering of sand. She convincingly renders sights that never call out to us, that we assume to be beneath our tice, like barren fields or animal tracks. What confers worth on such humble matter is her scrupulous and patient expenditure of attention. In Mito's hands, extremes meet as mundane sites acquire mystery. She makes the rudest things eloquent. And because they are compelling to her, these things move us as well. She sees so that we may see.
- Author(s)Dr Arden Reed
- PublisherFresco Fine Art Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFresco Fine Art Publications
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.