All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on how Frankenstein works: how the story is told and why it is so rich and gripping. Part I uses carefully selected short extracts for close textual analysis, while Part II examines Shelley's life, the historical and literary contexts of the vel, and offers a sample of key criticism.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS MARSH formerly taught English at Francis Holland School, Regent's Park, London. He is author of the popular How to Begin Studying English Literature and many titles in the Analysing Texts series, of which he is the general editor.
- Author(s)Nicholas Marsh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnalysing Texts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.