All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionArthur wakes to a grey November dawn. He lies in the dark of the bedroom he shares with his wife waiting for his dream to fade. He is fifty-six, he loves his wife and the unspoken rhythms of married life. He has a grown son, O'Neil, and a daughter, Kay, and he has a secret. His wife, Miriam, has a secret too. When the morning comes they will set out to visit O'Neil at college. This day will change the lives of their family forever. We follow Kay and O'Neil through the years (seeing their marriages unfold and their children born) as they learn to live with the events of that fateful day. In this wonderful debut, Justin Cronin examines the fragility of good fortune and the accidental ways of finding happiness, in a world where grace and joy exist alongside tragedy. Filled with tenderness and hope, Mary & O'Neil is a lyrical portrait of our innermost selves.
- Author BiographyJustin Cronin is a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop and associate professor of English at La Salle University. He lives with his wife and their young daughter in Philadelphia. He is a winner of the 2002 Whiting Writers' Award and Mary and O'Neil won the PEN/Hemingway Award for Fiction.
- Author(s)Justin Cronin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight209 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.