All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe CATHOLIC BASICS series offers an in-depth yet accessible understanding of the fundamentals of the Catholic faith for adults, both those active in pastoral ministry and those preparing for ministry. The series helps readers explore the Catholic tradition and apply what they have learned to their lives and ministry situations. Each book in the series presents a Catholic understanding of its topic as found in Scripture and in the teachings of the Church. Chapters conclude with study questions for small group review or for individual reflection.
- Author BiographyJim Campbell, father of two children and grandfather of six, is a religious educator and author. He is the general editor of the Harper's New American Bible Study Program and is the coauthor of the Finding God religious education program, published by Loyola Press. He has three post-graduate degrees, including masters degrees in theology and history, and a doctorate in Ministry in Christian Education from the Aquinas Institute of Theology. He is the author of 52 Simple Ways to Talk with Your Kids about Faith and Stories of the Old Testament. He is the staff theologian at Loyola Press.
- Author(s)James P. Campbell
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.