All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible tes Mary's words on only four occasions. Humanly speaking, this is t much to go on for those interested in learning about who she was and why she matters today. In the Spirit, however, the words are alive and active, revealing the mystery of salvation embodied in a young woman given over to God. Father Caster plumbs the spiritual meaning of these few words while also revealing how they provide the biblical roots for four essential titles the church has bestowed on Mary: Mother of God, Our Lady of Victory, Mother of the Church and Mother of the Eucharist. With great sensitivity, the author draws the reader t only into a more intimate relationship with Mary but also into a deeper appreciation of her role in human history.
- Author BiographyFATHER GARY CASTER is a priest of the diocese of Peoria and the assistant to the bishop. He is a member of the Fellowship of Catholic Scholars and a regular contributor to Magnificat magazine. He leads retreats and parish missions both nationally and internationally and has written and produced shows for EWTN.
- Author(s)Fr Gary Caster
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight163 g
- Width134 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.