All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionAs the smartest boy in school and a prodigy, everyone expects Ian to be a high achiever--a future Nobel Prize winning genius. But he doesn't want to be the next Einstein. He just wants to be a makeup artist. This first volume in a seven volume series follows Ian in his misadventures as a makeup artist. The only thing harder than being a makeup artist, is keeping it all a secret.
- Author BiographyArcadia Page draws and observes people everyday to create her stories. When she's not drawing she enjoys watching anime, working on computers, and eating Pocky.
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.