All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.35Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionMasculine Happiness is the thoughtful and winning debut collection from the Wales-based poet David Foster-Morgan. Complex, ironic, layered, fashioned with an acute and subtle intelligence, these poems are as likely to reference Elvis as Borges. They are also likely to unsettle the reader with their array of unpredictable and frequently sinister voices and events. Many of the author s formal strategies are modernist: prose and shaped and found pieces are included.
- Author BiographyDavid Foster-Morgan was born in Tenby and raised in Cardiff. He read Philosophy at University College, London and has an MSc in Computing from Cardiff. He has been widely published in a number of journals including Poetry Wales, Envoi, Smiths Knoll and The Interpreter s House, and was recently shortlisted in the Times Literary Supplement Poetry Competition.
- Author(s)David Foster Morgan
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight108 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.