All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaserati turned 100 years old in 2014 - a century of history, graced by some of the world's greatest technicians, racing drivers, cars and victories. Maserati All the Cars is a 'catalogue' that celebrates the House of the Trident by bringing together almost all its production, from the Tipo 26 - the Grand Prix racer with which the Maserati brothers first became constructors back in 1926 - to current production cars like the GranTurismo, Quattroporte, Ghibli and the brand new Kubang. Between the two were road and racing cars that were true icons of automobile history. The first group includes, among others, the A6 1500, 3500 and 5000 GT, the Ghibli, Indy and Merak; the second the astounding 8CTF, the A6GCSs, the 250 F, the 'Birdcage' and the more recent MC12. The book includes 150 full color designs by illustrator Michele Leonello.
- Author BiographyA journalist and automobile historian, Gianni Cancellieri was born at Mantua in 1934. He has edited some of the most important Italian publications in the motoring and motor sport fields. For many years, he has been the supervising editor of the Giorgio Nada Editore series Racing Lives, devoted to the great champions of the past. He is one of the authors of the offical book 'Maserati. A century of history'.
- Author(s)Gianni Cancellieri
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Note100,s colour & mono photographs plus many full colour designs
- Weight771 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.