All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year that Maserati won the Formula 1 World Championship they began to focus on low-volume production of high-performance road cars. All the early cars had the DOHC 3.5-liter six engine, upgraded to 3.7 in 1964. Later there were 4, 4.2, 4.7 and 4.9-liter quad-cam V8 engines. Many of the cars had bodies built by Italy's finest coachbuilders.. This is a book of contemporary road and comparison tests, new model introductions, technical and specification data, designs analyzed, driving impressions and history. Models covered include: GT3500, Coupe, 5000GT, 2500 GTI Vignale Spyder, 3500 GT Vignale Convertible, 3500 GTI Sebring, Berlina GT, Quattroporte, Mistral, Ghibli, Mexico, Indy, Ghibli Spyder.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).
- Weight431 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.