Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaserati traces the history of the legendary Italian luxury sports car company that was founded in 1914 by Alfieri Maserati and his three brothers, Bindo, Ernesto, and Ettore, and which went on to back-to-back wins at the Indianapolis 500-the only Italian car manufacturer ever to do so. The book profiles the twelve most iconic Maserati vehicles, including the best-selling Ghibli as well as the Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Bora, Berlinetta, and-for the first time ever published-the Alfieri, which has been described as the manifesto of the future of Maserati design. The book features stunningly precise photography that highlights the exquisite lines and lavish details of the vehicles, along with never before published images and technical and engineering highlights. Also included are special contributions by Lorenzo Ramaciotti, Giovanni Soldini, Franca Sozzani, Gildo Zegna, and Mario Botta.
- Author BiographyRoberto Iasoni is a journalist specializing in cars and automotive issues for Italy's leading newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Roberto Carrer, an esteemed Italian car photographer, works for Maserati and Ferrari. He has also conducted advertising campaigns for Pirelli, Audi, Subaru, and the Mini.
- Author(s)Roberto Carrer,Roberto Iasoni
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note280 colour photographs
- Weight3311 g
- Width288 mm
- Height349 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.