Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $27.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by arm_magic
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionMasked is a unique anthology of fun, commercial, realsuper hero tales, which will be recognizable both to readers of contemporary comics, as well as the throngs of people who flock to movies like The Dark Knight, Iron Man, etc. The stories are written by big-name comic book authors from DC and Marvel Comics, as well as science fiction luminaries. Authors include: Stephen Baxter(Philip K. Dick and BSFA Award-winning author of the Destiny's Childrenseries) Mike Carey(writer for Luciferand Hellblazerfrom DC/Vertigo) Paul Cornell(two-time Hugo Award minee for his work on Doctor Who, and a writer for the Marvel Comics series Young Avengers, Captain Britainand MI-13) Peter David(New York Timesbestselling author also well kwn for his work on Marvel comics like Spider-Man, Aquaman, andThe Incredible Hulk) Daryl Gregory(author of the critically-acclaimed debut vel Pandemonium) Marjorie Liu(New York Timesbest selling author, as well as the writer of Marvel Comics' NYX) Ian McDonald(Hugo, BSFA Award-winning author of River of Godsand Brasyl) Kim Newman(Bram Stoker and BSFA Award-winning author of An Dracula) Chris Roberson(Award-winning science fiction author, and a writer for DC/Vertigo's Fables) Bill Willingham(Creator and writer of the DC/Vertigo smash hits Fablesand Jack of Fables)
- Author BiographyA 2008/2007 Hugo Award nominee, 2007 Chesley Award nominee and 2006 World Fantasy Award nominee, Lou Anders is the editorial director of Prometheus Books' science fiction imprint Pyr, as well as the editor of anthologies Fast Forward 2 (Pyr, October 2008), Sideways in Crime (Solaris, June 2008), Fast Forward 1(Pyr, February 2007), FutureShocks (Roc, January 2006), Projections: Science Fiction in Literature & Film (MonkeyBrain, December 2004), Live Without a Net (Roc, 2003), and Outside the Box (Wildside Press, 2001). In 2000, he served as the Executive Editor of Bookface.com, and before that he worked as the Los Angeles Liaison for Titan Publishing Group. He is the author of The Making of Star Trek: First Contact, and has published over 500 articles in various publications.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- Content Noteno illus
- Weight365 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLou Anders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.