All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionA charming glimpse of stage magic in the early 20th century, this engaging manual's time-hored tricks range from sleight of hand with coins, cards, and rope to thought-reading and juggling. Written by a famous magician, it offers tried-and-true performance tips, 60 figures, and 13 vintage photographs.
- Author(s)Jasper Maskelyne
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleDover Magic Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArthur Groom
- Introduction byEdwin A. Dawes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.