CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when your children have grown up and your working years are at an end? Is it too late to look at your life, and make changes? What if unwelcome ones are being forced upon you? Celia organises a holiday to Austria with four of her friends. All have uncomfortable situations confronting them, but they relish the thought of a week away from husbands, responsibilities, worries - a week where they can relax, and 'talk Woman'. They kw they have hard decisions to make, but as they get to kw each other better, and their fellow travellers, they gain a wider understanding and perspective. There are adventures, funny moments as well as poignant ones, and as they travel home they are each aware of what they need to do, however challenging that might be. But Fate still has one more roll of the dice...
- Author BiographyHattie Brantwood lives near Cambridge. She leads a Creative Writing class and has written novels, novellas, short stories, family memoir and poetry.
- Author(s)Hattie Brantwood
- PublisherSwift Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSwift Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.