All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with progressivism, liberalism, and secular humanism, a pernicious cause of societal imbalance has been feminism. In Masquerade: The Feminist Illusion, author W. Edward Chyweth investigates the biblical, artistic, philosophical, and theological precepts against feminism.
- Author BiographyW. Edward Chynoweth, a retired lawyer, now divides his time between fruit growing, art, and writing on selected social and civil rights issues. A lifelong affection for the opposite sex has led him to speak out against present fallacies masking ages-old patterns of manhood and womanhood. Egalitarian and meddlesome statutes have obscured natural parameters. This book offers a review of the literature, with commentary, criticism, and suggestions for recovering a true norm.
- Author(s)W. Edward Chynoweth
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication09/11/2005
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.