All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMass Effect 2 and 3 lead writer Mac Walters returns with an essential story from BioWare's massively anticipated video game, Mass Effect 3 ! The Omega space station is the center of lawlessness in the galaxy, a den of vice ruled by the deadly asari Aria. It is also a strategic foothold in a galaxy-wide power struggle, and when the station comes under attack from a new threat unleashed by the humanity-first organization Cerberus, Aria is forced to become more ruthless than ever to protect her home - and her dominion.
- Author(s)John Jackson Miller,Mac Walters
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight253 g
- Width168 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDave Marshall
- Artist(s)Michael Atiyeh,Omar Francia
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.