All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of the mass media in gecide is multifaceted with respect to the disclosure and flow of information. This volume investigates questions of responsibility, denial, victimisation and marginalisation through an analysis of the media representations of the Armenian gecide in different national contexts.
- Author BiographyAdam Muller, University of Manitoba, Canada Sevane Garibian, University of Geneva, Switzerland Benedetta Guerzoni, Independent Scholar, Italy Tessa Hofmann, Independent Scholar, Germany Louisine Abrahamyan, Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute, Armenia Dominika Maria Macios, Independent Scholar, Poland Sait Cetino?lu, Independent Scholar, Turkey Suzan Meryem Rosita AlJadeeah, European University Institute (Florence), Italy Claire Mouradian, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, France
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Genocide
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 241 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJoceline Chabot,Richard Godin,Stefanie Kappler,Sylvia Kasparian
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.