All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a wide variety of mass spectrometry methods used to explore structural mechanisms, protein dynamics and interactions between proteins. Preliminary chapters cover mass spectrometry methods for examining proteins and are then followed by chapters devoted to presenting very practical, how-to methods in a detailed way. Includes footprinting and plistex specifically, setting this book apart from the competition.
- Author BiographyMark Chance, PhD , is the Director of the Case Center for Proteomics and Professor of Physiology and Biophysics at Case Western Reserve University. He also directs the Case Center for Synchrotron Biosciences, located at the National Synchrotron Light Source at Brookhaven National Laboratory, New York. Dr. Chance received his bachelor's degree in biology from Wesleyan University and his PhD in biophysics from the University of Pennsylvania. He furthered his training as a postdoctoral research associate at AT&T Bell Laboratories, then went on to become assistant professor in the department of chemistry at Georgetown University. He moved to Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, New York, in 1992, and was soon promoted to associate professor of the departments of physiology & biophysics and biochemistry, and full professor in 1998. While at AECOM, he was the Joseph and Anne Wunsch fellow in biophysical engineering and recipient of the Irma Hirschl Career Scientist Award. In 2005, he moved to Case Western Reserve University as the founding director of the Center for Proteomics. His research primarily concerns development of structural and cellular proteomics technologies to understand protein structure-function.
- Author(s)M. Chance
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight566 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.