All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAs a key component of human survival, a safe and sufficient food supply is essential for a healthy and productive population throughout the world, so assurance that the food supply is clean and free of harmful substances is a global concern. In Mass Spectrometry in Food Safety: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field provide context to the subject through reviews of regulations in various countries, the current state-of-the art, and specific, detailed scientific methods being employed today. The volume thoroughly covers the key areas in food safety, such as detection of low level chemical residues, pesticide analysis aided by chromatographic techniques, and the revealing of mycotoxins and chemical contaminants from packaging materials. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, method chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Pertinent and cutting-edge, Mass Spectrometry in Food Safety: Methods and Protocols serves researchers with both understanding and appreciation for the contribution of mass spectrometry and its vital application to food testing and food safety.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number747
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, biography
- Weight993 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJerry Zweigenbaum
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.