All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMass spectrometry (MS) is a crucial method in ensuring the production, quality, and safety of grape, wine, and grape-derivative products. This book concisely presents the applications of mass spectrometry in the analysis of wine, from traditional to more recent developments. These include electrospray ionization, chemical ionization, time-of-flight, fourier transform, and ion trap MS. The text also discusses different elogical aspects that require MS analysis, from analyzing grape varietals, contaminants, and proteins to measuring pesticide levels. It offers a one-stop handbook for analytical laboratories, researchers, and professionals in elogy and chemistry.
- Author BiographyRiccardo Flamini is a researcher in chemistry of Agricultural Research Council (CRA) and works at the Viticulture Research Center in Italy. He is Professor of Quality Control of Wine at Padua University. He is the author of Hyphenated Techniques in Grape and Wine Chemistry, published by Wiley. Pietro Traldi is the Research Executive at the Institute of Molecular Science and Technologies in Padua, Italy. He is a member of the advisory boards of JMS, MSR, RCM, and EMS as well as the promoter and chairman of the Informal Meeting of Mass Spectrometry. He is the author of over five hundred international journals publications along with several books and book chapters, including Quantitative Applications of Mass Spectrometry published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Pietro Traldi,Riccardo Flamini
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWiley Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.