All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative guide to analyzing protein interactions by mass spectrometry Mass spectrometry (MS) is playing an increasingly important role in the study of protein interactions. Mass Spectrometry of Protein Interactionspresents timely and definitive discussions of the diverse range of approaches for studying protein interactions by mass spectrometry with an extensive set of references to the primary literature. Each chapter is written by authors or teams of authors who are international authorities in their fields. This leading reference text: Discusses the direct detection of protein interactions through electrospray ionization (ESI-MS); ion mobility analysis; and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI-MS) Covers the indirect analysis of protein interactions through hydrogen-deuterium exchange (HX-MS); limited proteolysis; cross-linking; and radial probe (RP-MS) Guides researchers in the use of mass spectrometry in structural biology, biochemistry, and protein science to map and define the huge number and diversity of protein interactions Reviews the latest discoveries and applications and addresses new and ongoing challenges This is a comprehensive reference for researchers in academia and industry engaged in studies of protein interactions and an excellent text for graduate and postgraduate students.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Downard, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences at the University of Sydney in Australia. He has twenty years of research experience in mass spectrometry, with the past fifteen devoted to protein analysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKevin Downard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.