All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough it has been largely igred by historians, it was the war waged against the Shoshoni tribe that opened the book on Indian massacres in the West. The Shoshoni were victims of a bloodbath more extreme than that at Wounded Knee, and more deadly than the more famous slaughter at Sand Creek.
- Author BiographyA lifelong student of the culture and history of the West, Rod Miller writes non-fiction, fiction, and poetry on the subject. Massacre at Bear River is his third book.
- Author(s)Rod Miller
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, Index
- Weight354 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.