All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.97
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionMassage is one of the oldest forms of therapy, rewned for restoring physical and emotional well-being. With this book you can experiment with massage in the comfort of your own home and treat family and friends to a total pampering experience! Clear, step-by-step instructions demonstrate all the techniques you will need to aid relaxation, relieve aches and pains, release tension and improve energy levels, and also included are recipes for oils, lotions and compresses. Whether you want to treat a common ailment or simply to unwind, 'Massage Basics' is an indispensable guide.
- Author BiographyWendy Kavanagh was director of the London College of Massage for ten years. She has written articles for a number of leading newspapers and is the editor of Massage World Magazine, a journal for massage therapists. Wendy works with the board of the General Council for Massage Therapy in the UK, advising on massage training and professional standards.
- Author(s)Wendy Kavanagh
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.