All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPresident Obama hope and change rhetoric and massive confusion is stripping America Constitution Naked. People emotions have reached sizzling and boiling points. Political storms are rising like the rising of the sun and changing of the season. Regardless, how unsettled people mind become, they should learn to gather their thoughts together rather than fret.
- Author BiographyRetired New York Financial Representative, Mother of two children. Presently, reside in Summerville, Sc., and a member of St. John The Beloved Roman Catholic Church. Since early childhood, I have always wanted to make a difference in the world.
- Author(s)Shirley Gillies
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.