All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right book for me? Master Basic DIY explains all the basic tasks and gives you all the information you need to undertake essential decorating and maintenance in an informed and sensible manner. It offers insight into complex options and methods, and is full of practical information and indispensable tips to enable you to quickly see the results reflected in your DIY projects. Master Basic DIY includes: Part one - The basics Chapter 1: Tools Chapter 2: Top ten DIY jobs for homeowners Chapter 3: Sequence of work Chapter 4: From foundations to the ground floor slab Chapter 5: Brickwork and blockwork Chapter 6: Roofs, roof coverings and loft conversions Chapter 7: Home electrics Chapter 8: Plumbing, central heating and drainage Chapter 9: Plastering, plasterboard and partition walls Part two - Projects Chapter 10: Basics Chapter 11: Outside Chapter 12: Inside Chapter 13: Electrical Chapter 14: Plumbing Chapter 15: Decorating Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and interactive features: Not got much time? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. Author insights Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. Test yourself Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. Extend your kwledge Extra online articles to give you a richer understanding of the subject. Five things to remember Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Try this Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyDIYDoctor is a unique and hugely popular website, which offers completely free self-build and DIY help from qualified tradesmen through an interactive question and answer service plus tips, tricks and projects.
- Author(s)DIY Doctor
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date29/03/2017
- Content Note100 b-and-w diagrams
- Weight290 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.