CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Big Bangs through Black Holes in Four Hours is the popular title for An Integrated Theory of Everything Introduction. The popular title's significance is that the Super Universe, which consists of parallel universes including our own, was created by cycles of big bangs through stellar black holes. The Theory of Everything (TOE) has been described as the final theory, the crowning achievement of science, the ultimate triumph of human reasoning, and the kwledge of God's mind. After almost a century of research by physicists including Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking, it remains the foremost unsolved problem of physics. An Integrated TOE unifies all kwn physical phemena from the infinitely small or Planck cube scale to the infinitely large or Super Universe scale. Each fundamental matter and force particle exists as a string in a Planck cube. Any object in the Super Universe can be represented by a volume of contiguous Planck cubes containing fundamental matter or force particle strings. The foundations of an Integrated TOE are twenty independent existing theories, including string, matter and force particle creation, Higgs forces (Higgs bosons or God particles), dark matter, universe expansions, dark energy, Super Universe, stellar black holes, cosmological constant problem, black hole information paradox, and baryogenesis (prominence of matter over anti-matter). The premise of an Integrated TOE is without sacrificing their integrities; these twenty independent existing theories are replaced by twenty interrelated amplified theories. If each independent existing theory is represented by a jigsaw puzzle piece, they do t fit together because of their independence. Selectively adding new interrelated requirements to the twenty independent existing theories is equivalent to selectively amplifying the sizes and shapes of twenty jigsaw puzzle pieces. This selective amplification process produces twenty snuggly fitting interrelated and amplified jigsaw puzzle pieces for an Integrated TOE. Amplification of Higgs force theory is essential for an Integrated TOE. Amplifications include super force condensations or creation of particles occurs for five matter particles and their five associated Higgs forces; matter particles and their associated Higgs forces are one and inseparable; and the sum of five permanent Higgs force energies is dark energy. This Integrated TOE introduction book is intended for a broad spectrum of readers. The book is readable by students with a basic understanding of physics or chemistry without referring to book endtes. Reading this book and its endtes by students, scientists, engineers, and mathematicians provides a bridge to an Integrated TOE research article in appendix A. The latter is intended for PhD researchers in particle physics and cosmology.
- Author BiographyAntonio A. Colella's academic background includes engineering degrees and scholarships with the highest academic honors from The Cooper Union, Princeton University, and Columbia University. As a professional, his expertise is Aerospace Systems Engineering (ASE) on complex electronic projects including Global Positioning System (GPS), Manned Orbiting Laboratory (MOL) and simulator, SAFEGUARD Missile Defense System, and Phased Array Radars. A major motivator for this astrophysical book and associated research article occurred at the age of thirteen when he lost more than 99 percent of his hearing.
- Author(s)Antonio A Colella
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.