All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a study of 45 spectacular works of art - from some of the greatest draftsmen, including Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Ingres, Goya, Seurat, and Van Gogh, this title allows the readers to see the techniques and materials used.
- Author BiographyJulian Brooks is associate curator in the Department of Drawings at the J. Paul Getty Museum.
- Author(s)Julian Brooks
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note90 colour & 5 b&w illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.