All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionGet organized NOW using Everte! Learn to master Everte and get your crap done faster! A must-have guide for everyone using Everte Do you have piles and piles of paperwork sitting in a corner waiting to be dealt with? Do you often forget or misplace information? Are you getting overwhelmed with the constant and ever growing to do list? Many of us stress from having a disorganized desk loaded with paperwork, tes, and piles of paper to go through. There is a solution to all of this and that is Everte. What is Everte? Everte is a cross-platform, free app designed for te-taking, organizing, and archiving. In simpler terms it is the new way and easiest way of organizing your life through techlogy. Say goodbye to the piles and piles of paperwork. Get ready to download Everte and organize your life today! With all of your information saved in one spot, and all of the information being easy to find and search through, you will be able to get your to do list done quicker and in a more efficient way. With Everte you will be able to keep all of your important tes, bills, receipts, and work organized. Learn how to master Everte today by downloading this kindle book! This book Everte Mastery will explain the basics of Everte. By reading this learning material, you will learn important things about the desktop and smartphone applications of Everte. You will also learn how to create excellent tes and to-do lists using different devices. Finally, you will get great tips and tricks that can help you maximize the benefits you can enjoy from this valuable computer software. Here is a quick preview of what you will learn: Everte - general informationEverte - free vs premiumThe Everte desktop applicationTips and tricks for EverteEverte plugins and addonsAnd much more! Let's get started on organizing your life! Purchase your copy NOW!
- Author BiographyKevin Donaldson was born and raised outside of Vancouver, BC. He is married with 4 children. Kevin is a professional in computer science and app development. He holds a degree through BCIT. Kevin has always had a passion for technology, this started at a young age when technology was just making its mark in the world. He grew up fascinated with technology, this started when the first cell phone made its debut in 1973. Since then he always knew he wanted to pursue a career in technology. Kevin graduated from BCIT in 1996 with high honors. He has a passion for computer science and app development, he continues to research many topics relating to these areas today. Kevin wanted to share his research with people around the world in hopes that he can share his passion for computer science and technology with you. We hope that his books make learning computer technology easy, and that you get the most out of his books.
- Author(s)Kevin Donaldson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.