All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis play about a young white boy and two African servants is at once a compelling drama of South African apartheid and a universal coming-of-age story. Originally produced in 1982, it is w an ackwledged classic of the stage, whose themes of injustice, racism, friendship, and reconciliation traverse borders and time.
- Author BiographyAthol Fugard was born in South Africa in 1932 and is an internationally acclaimed playwright. His best-known plays include Bloodknot (1961); Boesman and Lena (1969); Sizwe Bansi Is Dead (1972); The Island (1973), and My Children! My Africa! (1989).
- Author(s)Athol Fugard
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.