All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.66Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is ideal for couples in a small Bible study group. The topics discussed in this book can be a perfect primer for newlyweds and a refresher course for the t-so-newlywed. Couples will gain a wealth of useful information in this easy-to-read handbook. Topics discussed include, communication, sex, money, step-parenting, and practical ways to resolve marital conflicts and arguments.
- Author BiographyDr. David Stephens is a relationship coach to couples and single adults. As part of his relationship coaching activities, Dr. Stephens conducts seminars and marriage enrichment classes. He has also hosted his own radio and television programs seen on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN). Those who attend his seminars enjoy his thought-provoking and sometimes humorous style of delivery. The newspaper column written by Dr. Stephens has been read in cities across the United States. Dr. Stephens is a Certified Christian Marriage and Family Therapist. He has earned graduate degrees in counseling, business management, and practical ministry. Dr. Stephens and his wife, Angela, are natives of Birmingham, Alabama. They have two children, Victoria and David Jr.
- Author(s)Dr David F Stephens
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.