All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIn Master Lighting Guide for Portrait Photography Christopher Grey presents a step-by-step approach to lighting techniques. Readers will learn about the characteristics of light, before Grey introduces photographers to light positions and functions, providing the information needed to make solid decisions about the kind of light they will need to create sculpted, flattering portraits. Moving on, Grey shows how to create desirable highlights and shadows that sculpt the subjects, features and set the stage for stunning results.
- Author BiographyChristopher Grey is the author of Creative Techniques for Nude Photography and Photographer's Guide to Polaroid Transfer. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The following is from the author: For over 30 years, I ve dedicated my professional life to be the best generalist photographer I could be, and over the course of that time I ve had the opportunity to photograph an amazing variety of people, products and services. My work has been, and continues to be, a rich, visual exploration of people and culture, of psychology and motivation, of line and form and love of life. Good fortune and hard work has seen a number of national and international awards come my way, the ownership of which has opened even more doors for me. Among my personal victories, I shot the most interest-generating ad photo in The Home Depot s entire history, a logistically challenging image from concept to completion, involving sculptors, bakers, and model painters, in less than a week. Some time ago I realized that others might benefit from my experience, and I began to write and teach. This ignited a new creative spark within me, which I m happy to say has lit fires under other photographers and enabled many of them to reach their immediate goals more readily. I m thrilled to be working at the forefront of the digital revolution, although I believe that term is a misnomer. It s really evolution because it s changing every aspect of my industry, my own business and the way I work. At last, I have complete creative control over my images. Today is a great day to be a photographer. Tomorrow, even better.
- Author(s)Christopher Grey
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight483 g
- Width188 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.