All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly visual exploration of the best shots, moves, and set-ups in the industry. This books reveals the secrets behind each shot s success, so it can be adapted to the director s individual scenes.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kenworthy has worked as a writer, director, and producer for the past twelve years. He directed a feature film that played to sold-out screenings in Australia and received strong reviews. He works on music videos, visual effects tutorials, and commercial projects, and is the author of the best-selling Master Shots Vol 1 and Master Shots Vol 2, along with two novels and many short stories. Born in England, he currently lives in Australia with two daughters. He also works on projects in Europe and the U.S.
- Author(s)Christopher Kenworthy
- PublisherMichael Wiese Productions
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Wiese Productions
- Content Note300+ Frame Grabs and 200+ Diagrams
- Weight594 g
- Width279 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.