All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $42.98
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $39.25
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $43.22
- AU $34.10Trending at AU $36.46
- AU $27.39Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $22.99Trending at AU $27.21
About this product
- DescriptionAbout this book: A servant serves Master's needs or is fired; A slave serves Master's wants or is released. However, Master's wants must t trump slave's needs, Even when playing by RACK standards. slave is in service to Master; However, Master is in service to the relationship. Welcome to the complex and elegant World of Master/slave relations. This is a revised and substantially expanded version of my prior book, Master/slave Relations: Handbook of theory and practice. Even if you've read that one, this is substantially different. This is a book both for people starting out in M/s and also for people who have been involved for a few years. The second book in this series, Master/slave Mastery: Refining the Fire - ideas that matter is intended for those who have been involved with the Master/slave world for 5+ years. Together, these books are core readings for anyone interested in living in a structured, authority-imbalanced relationship.
- Author BiographyRobert Rubel (Dr. Bob), author, educator and photographer is an educational sociologist and researcher by training. He currently has 10 books in print and two DVDs (Books: four on Master/slave topics, two on advanced sex techniques, one on fire play, and three erotic art photo books. DVDs: fire play and beginning impact play). The recipient of the 2008 Pantheon of Leather's Community Choice Award (man), Dr. Bob has been involved in the BDSM and Total Power Exchange (TPE) scene since the summer of 2001, throwing himself into the literature of the field as though it were an academic study. He presents, judges, and sells his books at weekend kink conferences throughout the year. Now starting his 70s, Bob has had three long-term relationships: a 17-year marriage, a 14-year marriage, and a 10-year Owner/property relationship in which after two years his Owner gave him his own slave. The three of them remained together for eight more years. In his current relationship, he serves Jen, his Domme and Owner.
- Author(s)M Jen Fairfield,Robert J Rubel Ph D
- PublisherRed Eight Ball Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Eight Ball Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.