All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to playing golf, all players--amateurs to pros--have one thing in common: the desire to lower their scores. This collection of the most read column on golfing, Master Strokes, distributed by United Feature Syndicate, is a practical, succinct instructional companion. Designed to offer easy-to-follow tips, each mini-lesson is presented alongside a detailed, full-page illustration. With more than 400 illustrations to help readers visualize new techniques, Master Strokes is perfect for beginning and seasoned golfers alike. Created by Phil Franke, staff illustrator for Golf Tips magazine, and Nick Mastroni, senior editor of Senior Golfer magazine, this sporty guide is ideal for golfers at every level.
- Author BiographyNick Mastroni has been an instruction editor at Golf Magazine, Golf Illustrated, Senior Golfer, and Golf Tips magazines. He is the author of Insider's Guide to Golf Equipment and Putt Like the Pros. Phil Franke is the staff illustrator at Golf Tips magazine, and his work has been seen in The New York Times, Sports Illustrated, The Wall Street Journal, Golf magazine, and Golf Illustrated.
- Author(s)Nick Mastroni,Phil Franke
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/02/2016
- Content Note400 b&w drawings
- Weight442 g
- Width108 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.