All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you aspire to that always seems out of reach - a choice promotion? The dreamy guy or gal you've had your eye on? That perfect home somewhere in paradise? Highlighting the latest discoveries in neuropsychology, Master Your Brain: Training Your Mind for Success in Life offers science-based solutions for overcoming your greatest obstacles. By demystifying how (and why) our brains function as they do and - crucialIy - how we can apply these insights to everyday situations, commercial psychologist Phillip Adcock provides us with the tools to dramatically improve our lives in every area, from work and relationships to health and athletics.
- Author BiographyPhillip Adcock is a commercial psychologist and managing director of a number of human behaviour analysis companies operating in 17 countries. He boasts some of the world's largest organisations as clients, including Apple, Kraft, L'Oreal, Mars, PepsiCo, Nestle, Tesco, and Procter & Gamble. He frequently appears on UK television. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Phillip Adcock
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.