Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Grand Master Dominick Giacobbe reviels the secrets of Mind Power , from his many years of training in the Martial Arts and his dedication to meditation. He will teach several different methods of mind training, mental exercising, meditation, breathing exercises and physical fitness, which will be the keys to mind power. Meditation is to the mind what exercise is to the body. Breathing exercises are also very important functions for mind power. We say breathing is the bridge between the spiritual mind and the functional body. If we can control, direct and develop our breathing we can then increase our strength of mind. Exercise, fitness and physical strength develops a healthy body, which is needed for a healthy brain. A focused mind and a healthy strong body is important for developing true mind power. Be the most that you can be by developing your mind. Through this book you will learn how to master your mind.
- Author(s)Dominick A Giacobbe
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.